Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Love / Hate relationship

10 things I like about Europe


  1. They have really good food here.

  2. The transportation system is better than in the CA.

  3. The landscape of Norway ROCKS.

  4. My aunt is here.

  5. It is legal to drink once you are 16.

  6. You can smoke and grow pot...I have not done either.

  7. I get to spend a lot of time with Twiga (our awesome African dog who has lived on three continents and is not even two years old yet).

  8. See number one.

  9. I don't have to be around losers...Waite I'm with my aunt never mined

  10. Traveling to a gazillion different countries and seeing a lot of things is really easy because Europe is really small space wise and there are so many countries all right next to each other.

10 things I dislike about Europe



  1. Things are more expensive here.

  2. I don't have friends here.

  3. I'm in the middle of the freaking ocean.

  4. My aunts a loser.

  5. I miss my friends a lot...especially Amy.

  6. It's hard to communicate with all the different languages...bascially, people don't listen when you order your food.

  7. It is always cloudy.

  8. It rains at random times.

  9. See number three.

  10. They think its cool to wear orange pants.

No comments: