Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Off to Paris

I spent the morning just walking around it was so boring. Today we were mainly getting ready to leave tonight for Paris. So my Bestemom sent me to get some snack food for the road (we are driving to Paris so that we can see more of France....on the way back we will drive through the Alsace wine region and then up through Luxembourg). We were supposed to leave around 4 or so, but my Aunt didn't get off work until 6:30. We were hungry then, and since we were already SO late leaving we went to.....................SHOARMA...........................I LOVE IT (it is my favorite food here so far....Turkish food apparently, it is SO good). Then off to Paris. We got in very very late at night (after midnight), but lucky for me, I slept through the whole drive.

No comments: