Saturday, August 18, 2007

Amsterdam Part I

It's Saturday. I spent the morning in the house with Twiga while the parental units went to the farmers market getting food for Twiga. I think that the dog may eat better than I....the family certainly seems more worried about her food than about mine...what's up with that???
Then we went to a book store in the Hague and got some food before we went to Amsterdam. Once we were there we went to the floating flower market and got some tulip bulbs, black ones. They sold pot plants at the flower market and I tried to get my Aunt to let me grow weed in the house because it is legal but she said no because it would be frowned upon at her work (she's an international human rights lawyer)...oh well, it was worth a try because I didn't really think I could so it was perfectly fine not to get to. Then we walked around looking at stores...how surprising...but we at least looked for food while looking at stores. We had found a place to eat that i really liked but we didn't eat there because my Aunt wanted to eat at her DUMB cafe that SUCKS...i didn't like the food like stuff they had there. When you order they don't listen...at all. What is up with the Dutch and not listening to my order?? I do NOT want mayonnaise on my food! This is REALLY NOT a tough concept!

No comments: