Thursday, September 6, 2007

my bike

Last night we went into The Hague city center to meet one of my Aunt's closest friends in the Netherlands, Eleni. She was very nice. We all went to Vapiano's which is a really good pizza place. I got a pizza and beer for dinner...it was soooo good...I love pizza.

Today we went to another of my Aunt's friends (Shamim's) house for lunch. All her friends are lawyers like her who work at the International Criminal Court, so you might think that they are boring, but so far, they are not boring at all. Shamim's place was really nice, they had just moved in and the house was really close to the beach and also close to where I was picking up my bike...another of my Aunt's friends had an extra and is letting me borrow it while I'm staying here. After the lunch we drove over to the house with the bike and my Bestemom and I were dropped off and got the bike then walked home...that was a 3ish mile walk but we only had one bike so we had to bike. Two hours later we got home...that was a long walk but I got a bike so it was ok. And, now I have a bike...and this means freedom!

No comments: