Monday, December 31, 2007

Since I've Been Home...

I have been home now for 2 weeks and have been having a lot of fun. The first day back I was hanging out with my friends but was really tired the whole time. The friends that I was hanging out with were all from my church and school so I know them really well. Since then I have spent a lot of my time with friends and a little with family. The two big things that I have done with them is Christmas eve/day and the Nutcracker. My Christmas this year was sooo cool because it was the first time I was away before Christmas so it made things more fun to come home. I got some really cool stuff like a long board (a really long skateboard), a new cell phone, new shoes and clothes and some other cool stuff and I got to give really cool gifts from the places I have been. I always like giving gifts. The big things I have done with my friends is go cosmic bowling (for those of you that don't know what that is it is when you bowl from 10:00 to 1:00 or for some of you 22:00 to 1:00 while listening to really loud music, with flashing lights and fog systems going off sometimes), go to Q-zar for laser tag, and just hang out till 12 or 1 am a lot. That all changes now because now I have to start school again. I dont really want to but I have to get back to it so that I might get to start driving around and get a job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that stupid oven...