Monday, January 7, 2008

CNN NEWS

I was watching CNN this morning and there were a lot of interesting news stories. Iran had boats attacking ours and the Supreme Court is debating the way that our country administers the death penalty. However, I was most interested by the stories and reporting on the upcoming democratic primary elections and who will win.

Although I can't vote yet nor will I be able to for this coming election, I have been watching the polls and the candidates Sen. Barack Obama and Sen. Hillary Clinton to see who I would vote for if I could. Fortunately and unfortunately I still haven't fully decided which of the two I would vote for because they both seem like they could do a good job. It would be good if Sen. Clinton won because 1) she is a women and I think it would be good to get a women president because of all the great things they can think of and she was a first lady so she is already used to how things work in the white house and 2) because she has some really good ideas that she would try to put in motion if she was the president. One of her very good ideas is a health care plan that will help all Americans and that is really needed.

On the other hand, I think it would be good if Sen. Obama won because he has a lot of good ideas and although he doesn't have the experience that Hillary Clinton does, he seems very good at what he does. One of his really good ideas also has to do with health care and seems like it could work too. Right now Obama is doing great on his campaign leading 39% to Sen. Clinton's 29%. All though they both seem good only one can be presedent but the quesion is which one will it be. I hope all of you that can vote will and if you want you can leave coments on your opinion for the Democratic nominee for President and why you think one candidate is better than the other.

No comments: