Monday, December 3, 2007

I have been Tagged

My Aunts friend Bradi has tagged me so I guess that means that I have to say weird and random facts about me so here goes:



1. I like to run for long periods of time because I feel happier after But I don't mind running short distances if it is fast



2. I put Soy sauce on a LOT of the food I eat but I don't see why my family thinks its weird because it tastes really good



3. I have to eat things in pares or at lest I have to split it as evenly as possible and have it on both sides of my mouth



4. I love junk food but I don't like vary many different kinds candy and yes I am a vary picky eater but that is fine with me sadly that's not the case with my family



5. I like Taco Bell so much that the whole time I have been in Europe I have been looking forward to when I got to get home and eat there that is something me and my aunt definitely agree on and can't Wait till the 15Th of December to get





Now that I have told you weard/random things about me...TAG YOU'RE IT

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.





the rules of tag...



1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.



2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.



3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.



4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

1 comment:

bradi said...

Thanks for playing along. I wish I could run for long distances. I can run for about half an hour but I have difficulty running indoors on a treadmill. I'm bored senseless in two minutes. Your soy sauce addiction is much better than say mayonnaise on everything. That would be absolutely disgusting.

Enjoy the rest of your journey!