Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Hearing

I had to go to my Aunt's work to watch the hearing...it was really boring and I can't even figure out what's happening and I was supposed to take notes which I did for a little but gave up when they didn't make sense. (You can tell that I'm loving this part of my life, right??? ;-)

The hearing lasted a day and a half so I had to go to the whole thing...it sucks! But it's cool at the same time. The prosecutor was so so boring...he talks like he is in slow motion. The worst part was he was the one that talked the most...it sucked.

When my Aunt got home at lunch on the second day I got in trouble because I hadn't taken notes but it didn't make sense to me so I stopped. The point of the notes were to write a report about the hearing...I was then supposed to ask my Aunt questions about the hearing. We will see how I will manage to do this. She tells me that she will bring home the transcripts of the hearing, and I will have to work off of those since I didn't take any notes....stay tuned, this could be a complete disaster!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By the time you get the notes all figured out you'll probably be able to explain it all to me.