Thursday, November 15, 2007

Its been a while

Sorry it's been so long since I have written anything but nothing really interesting has happened. Most of the time i am just living a normal daily life, only I am living it in Holland instead of CA. My Aunt and I have our daily routines of school work, and her work and dinner and lunches and taking care of Twiga. We go to the market on Saturdays - I go to a church youth group every other Friday, and then every other Tuesday I/we go to Shamim's house for a spiritual talk thing. Then we have dinners out with friends and stuff. Sometimes we go to a friend's house for dinner, and we sometimes go on the tram down to Delft for dinner or poferjes. My Aunt got a poferje pan from my Bestamom for her birthday so now we usually have poferjes for breakfast one day out of the weekend and that's pretty fun. Last weekend I got a haircut. I will take photos soon and post my new haircut. I will probably get it cut one more time before I head home for Christmas.

That is pretty much what has happened since last I wrote but in a next weekend I will be home alone for the weekend while my aunt goes on vacation with a friend of hers and no doubt I will be writing about that weekend so for the 3 readers I have don't stop looking at my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, does this mean you might be online more often?

bradi said...

What is a 'poferjes'? You never know, I may want to make this some day when I have a typical Dutch breakfast party!