Saturday, June 28, 2008

Linkin Park - in Düsseldorf

So last Saturday I went to a Linkin Park concert in Düsseldorf. My aunt got the ticket for me as a surprise. I went with my Aunts friend (and my friend) Christian, my aunt bought the ticket for his birthday. Also, the nanny that works for him, and her friend drove to Düsseldorf with us so that they could see the city for the day. Elizabeth (the nanny) and her friend didn’t go to the concert, they just hung out in Düsseldorf. We drove to Düsseldorf because it is a lot faster then any other way. When we got there, we parked at the concert parking to make sure we got a good spot and then all went into Düsseldorf for a little but about an hour after we got in there Christian and I had to leave. We didn’t see that much in Düsseldorf but what we did see was nice. Getting into the concert was really easy so I bought my t-shirt first. Sadly, they didn’t have the posters so I didn’t get one of them. The new shirt is a Project Revolution one because the other one I have is the normal tour symbol and I thought it would be better to get a different front. The concert had four opening bands. I don’t remember the first one or the second one but I do know I liked one and thought the other one was ok but probably sounded better on a CD. The third one was a band called N.E.R.D. I didn’t really like them but Christian did so it all worked. The fourth one I thought was AMAZING and that band was H.I.M!!!!! After H.I.M was done, Linkin Park came on. This concert had a lot better songs then the last one I was at but they were both REALLY COOL. The drum solo this time was also a LOT better then the last one too. This concert didn’t have any moshpit’s which surprised me but the people that had to stand were split up by fences to keep the groups smaller so I would guess that was why. We didn’t leave the concert until at lest 12 but it was a lot of fun so it was worth it.

No comments: