Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Amsterdam - Again

Last Sunday I went to Amsterdam with my aunt and her friend, Eleni. When we got to Schipole, we stopped and got Starbucks because my aunt and I love it. After that, we got back on the train and headed to Amsterdam. In Amsterdam, we walked around for a little just looking and then went on the shopping street we had been on last time because my aunt wanted to exchange a movie that the store had messed up last time when she bought it. Then we went onto the street that has the flower market so we could buy a new pot plant because the other one we got didn't grow much at all. After that, we walked over to Bagels & Beans for lunch. I got to have a ham and cheese bagel, which was extremely good. I didn’t get my normal hot chocolate and chocolate muffin because I had that at Starbucks so I was all chocolated out. From there we walked around in the Amsterdam mall and I ended up getting a new backpack in Timberland. It’s not a “backpack” backpack its more of a “side-pack” backpack. Then we went to find a boat ride tour around Amsterdam. I have been on two now and my favorite one was the one I went on this time because we went out of the canals and into the “ocean” then back into the canals. It was really nice to be out of the canals and see were the ships docked. After that ride we headed back to the train because everything was closing and it was getting late.

No comments: